Sunday 1 February 2009

The world drips down like gravy, the thoughts of love so lazy, everyone's ideal of fun - repulsion!





Not much - some posemaniacs (I've only posted one here) and I meant to do some proper drawing but I've been waiting to watch Repulsion for ages so that had to take precedence. I did do some speed sketches while I was watching it, but it was more like doodling because I didn't want to miss anything. Did more than I've posted here, but they're not that special.

Really enjoyed the film and the lighting so I think I'll actually watch it again and pause some scenes to draw. 

Been wetting my appetite with lots of great comics - at the moment on my list are Jack of Fables, Doom Patrol (first run), X-Factor, Enigma, Madman, Big Numbers, Journey Into Mystery, Sandman, The Invisibles, The Phantom Stranger, The Hands of Shang-Chi - Master Of Kung Fu and Strange Tales. Phew!

No comments: