Tuesday 17 February 2009

"Kiss could've killed me, if it were not for the rain.."





Some new bits. Not much because I have been weathering headaches recently. Whereas the brainstorming before felt like I was making progress, I feel like I'm just being pinickity with this latest lot. A lot of useful nice little touches came to me but I should just lay out the whole story in one rough swoop instead. I always find when I do that I get so rough that I may as well not plot out anything. So there's obviusly a middle ground to be found there. 

Did some looking at various comic artists for references/inspiration. I'm going to try and do more poses without references but I'll still look up everything else. 

By the end of this week I think I should aim to have both comics roughly plotted - not sure which one I want to do first though. But I know enough about each of them to plot them out and then I can go to town designing each panel, playing with the sound effects etc. 

I should and could write it all out in text first but funnily enough neither comic has any dialogue in so it just seems boring and more useful to plot it out by drawing. 

One of these days I'm going to get the time to cook dinner, draw, post a blog and read something before bed. One of these days. 

No comments: