Tuesday 11 August 2009

"A Host of Scowling Haircuts"




So close.. nearly finished the comic. Loads of problems with it, including one major one where I realised I haven't made enough of the first smile - which is the whole point.  Ah well, the whole idea was to do a comic that I wouldn't get caught up on being 'perfect'. 

Defintely looking forward to doing the next project(s) though. 

Need to go to bed, so here's my inks.

And a quick Emma Peel sketch because she is the best. 

Since my last post I have been digging (well, mostly):

The Prisoner - Complete series - what an ending, what a great show. 
PJ Harvey - 4 Track Demos
Galaxie 500 - The Portable Galaxie 500
Casanova
The Testament of Dr Mabuse
Bob Dylan - Blonde On Blonde
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
Elastica - Elastica EP
Sparkelhorse - Good Morning Spider
Columbo - Etude in Black 
Songs in The Key of Z
Essential Avengers Vol.2
Yeasayer - All Hour Cymbals
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92
Eden Lake 
Franklyn
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Trojan Dub Box Set
Frank Miller era Daredevil
The Shaggs - My Pal Foot Foot
Wesley Willis - Cut The Mullet
The Invisibles Volume 1
The Slits - Cut
The Make-Up - Live! At Cold Rice
The Make-Up - In Mass Mind





No comments: