Saturday 25 July 2009

"I'm a West-Coast Strutting, One Bad Mutha.."


Here is a picture from a film I'm watching at the moment - Onibaba. I was trying to practice inking for a change. 

First I messed up the larger face, never mind! 

Secondly I should've left it simple black and white - it looked loads better. But the whole point is to practice and learn and I've left too much stuff half done for fear of wrecking it. So I tried adding some other shades. Whoops!

Third, it seems to have scanned in strangely. There's not supposed ot be any purple in it. I do however prefer it like this. 

Still, a fun little experiment and practice that didn't take very long at all. I should do more of these. 

Gotta practice for a gig tonight now. 

Third season of Dexter

Onibaba

City of the Lost Children - Man what a great film! Forgot to mention it, can't believe I've only just got round to watching it. 

No comments: