Monday 15 June 2009

"And the Whores Like A Choir.."




Some sketches for the Fourteen Nights 'Sideshow' subject. Man, I'm already four days late with this. Still, I've out my 360 away until September so I actually get some stuff done. Might actually work. Plus I need to do some grammar correcting on my blog apparently. I'm usually so good with it as well, damn. Must be more careful. 

Must make a note to look at Alex Toth's 'Witching Hour' comics for the 'Rubberneck' ghoul. I'm trying to get as much story out of one picture as possible, I could add in another character or keep Rubbernecker looking at the camera. Should do more really but I am knackered and still want to get some a chapter of my book read tonight (Walden by Henry David Thoreau). 

Already managed to get in some more practice on 'Blues Run The Game' Bert Jansch version and then go for a nice beach walk. 

Plus, got my assignment from 'Aquired Collective' and I have a month to submit work, so that's 15th july.

And then there's the R2D2 Godzilla comic I want to do. Going to be a busy time! 

Listening to Horrorpodcast's 'The Thing' commentary, man that film rocks. 

Finally did a six word story today based on a news story: 

Carrot bomb. Victims suffer improved eyesight. 

No comments: