Monday 29 June 2009

"And All My Violence Gone"


Phew, it is, as they say 'a scorcher'. 

However, I am not one of those people that enjoys feeling the flesh melt from my bones. 

Trying to focus a bit more - I was trying so hard to do everything I was getting nothing done. So I'm just concentrating on one thing at a time - I'll keep a record of my ideas and try to get around to them eventually. For now, I have the Acquired Collective thing to do 

http://acquiredcollective.blogspot.com/

Which is my first attempt to do something more Fine Art based. I think I'm going to try and do some music with it - using my old Clok Music ideas

http://fidgetyink.blogspot.com/2008/10/musical-scores-v-popbloks.html

First though, I have to design it all as I only have one record to use. So as not to fuck it up I've traced it into Photoshop to try and mess about with it (tracing rather than scanned - why? Rather stupid of me). My first time really using photoshop as well as the Wacom tablet I've borrowed. The idea was to quickly bang out lots of variations and then choose one to create, but it's taking me ages.

Ah well. Going to bed now, hot and tired. 

Here it is so far. 

No comments: