Tuesday 19 May 2009

Try to Stay Soft and Remember to Bend the Chance to Get Supple Will Not Come Again




Here's some stuff - saw some great bands at ATP , did some doodles and then did a little drawing practice/comic stuff tonight.  Had to redraw some of the thumbnails of the comic just to remember where I got to. Argh.

Managed to come up with a lyric while watching Kim and Kelly Deal play with Deerhunter. Not sure if it'll work or not but I include it here. God bless vodka and orange juice. Still going strong on the vegan thing, a month now. 

The release of the latest League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and some great, great comic reading ('The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung-Fu', 'Essential Marvel Horror', The Witching Hour, Fables and Jack of Fables) has given me the boost to try and actually finish at least one comic this year, so I'm trying to (slowly) finish off 'Levelling Out', my black comedy horror. 

No comments: