Sunday 25 January 2009

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm - BAM!





Not quite the avalanche of drawing posts I exactly planned. Been busy playing guitar and watching every single epsiode of the Twilight Zone ever made, which takes some time as well as slightly skewing your perception of reality. 

The main reason was I was trying to get away from the posemaniacs stuff but ended up just doodling randomly - I finally decided to do some hands today - something I sorely need practice in. Still haven't got the hang of it, but I'm actually enjoying drawing them now. Noticed that I started changing my drawing style from sharp to curvy lines. Quite enjoying the curves.

Witness article A - a drawing post. This is a place of links and emails.. Look - there's a podcast up ahead - you're entering....the sketch zone. 

No comments: